Monday, January 15, 2018

To Challenge Myself

Brrrrr!  It's cold outside!  This is always the hardest time for me ... the cold, cloudy days of winter.  I hate to get out of the house, I want to just burrow in and read or watch a little TV.  So each winter I decide I have to have some sort of challenge, something that gets me out of the house and keeps me active.  This winter, I've decided to take up photography.  I've always been interested in it and I've dabbled in it for years but now I really want to learn everything I can about it.  I just ordered myself a really good camera so when it gets here I'll make myself get out and take pictures.  I'll learn new things and have something wonderful to show for it.  I've also just gotten a new sewing machine that does quilting and my first serger so I'll be making myself challenges with that too for those days that's just horribly depressing and too miserable to get outside.  I'll post things from time to time to show what I have learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment