Monday, April 30, 2018

Loving Bright Colors

My grandson and I both have such a love for abstract art.  One of my favorite artists is Picasso, you can't get much more abstract.  I did a paper on him in college that was 1/3 of my grade.  I really love his work.  He was such a pioneer is so many ways.  Well, my grandson has this same love for abstract.  Picasso may not be his favorite but he too is drawn to abstract so I was absolutely thrilled when he painted Rob a couple of abstract paintings for his living room when he was 12.  Since then Rob has moved and the paintings were stored in his closet and last night he let me drag them out and they are going to hang in my living room.  I'm going to make some floating frames for them but of course (LOL) that will change my whole color scheme in the living room to bright colors so I'll visit the fabric stores for the right textures and colors (I love mixing textures and colors).  This is such a good time to do this ... right when I'm going to change my floors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment