Thursday, May 10, 2018

Converting the Hall of Shame

I have been working on the Hall of Shame this week.  I swear that hall grows as I work on it.  I have almost finished one side of it now.  But, I have a tendency to get sidetracked and I have started working on the staircase while I'm working on the upstairs hallway.  So I have two projects going at the same time.  I'm not sure why I do that but I do.  Tomorrow, my schedule is to get up early, have my coffee and get the other side of the hall walls done in white. Then, I can start working with the white enamel.  I need to paint all the doors, door facings, baseboards and the fake wainscoting.  I still need to replace the door handles too.  That should pretty much finish up the hallway.  We'll see if I get all that done.  I do have a lunch date tomorrow at 1pm.  I still need to put on a second coat on the staircase rails as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment